2020 General News Thread

Any material related to Radionics, Psionics, magick, Healing or anything topic that you would like to discuss.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

2020 General News Thread

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Happy New Year. May you all be bless with health, wealth and happiness.

Clearings - starting from the 6th January, I'll be doing individual clearings once a day. You can apply in the clearings thread, they will be done in order. This won't be a group clearing but instead a full cleansing done one at a time. If you wish to participate and I don't already have your info please submit it to avoid delays.

Radionic Transmitters - there likely won't be any new ones this year, between the Phantom caster, Rbe Caster Advanced and Energy Transfer Plate, I think we have it covered, I might however release updates for either the Transfer Plate or Phantom Caster or both, we'll see. If I do make them, they'll be added to the existing product and be available to download for everyone that already has the originals.

Amplifier Sigils - I gave away a few copies of my own amplifier and since it is so fantastic, I see no reason to try and make a better one. The RBE/Pro and Psionic Cores will remain as the only ones available.

King Midas sigil - The original sigil was released in 2015 and an update in 2017, this year I'll be releasing a brand new version of the sigil based on experiments I've carried out for the past 9 months. This will be a compilation sigil of everything that had good results. I still need to gather some ingredients for the spell work involved before I can start working on it, owners of the current Midas sigils can expect it end February and latest mid March.

Ascension sigils - I'll be creating a very specialized sigil sometime within the next couple of months, it will likely be available for free but only on request, It is only meant for advanced practitioners with a strong spiritual base.

Forum servitor - some of you may remember I used to have a wishing sigil, I'm thinking to re-create that but it will require a significant amount of time so instead I was thinking of using existing entities instead, I'd appreciate some input on this from the members here before I proceed. You can post your thoughts in this thread.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: 2020 General News Thread

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

I'll probably also be doing a complete overhaul of the 9 seeds of power sigils soon.
amarnath

Post by amarnath »

Happy New Year Blaze and everyone.

I agree we are well covered in the casters and amplifiers department. Though I wouldn't mind seeing an update to the Energy Transfer Plate.

I will look forward to the Ascension Sigil.

I personally wouldn't mind if you used existing entities to accomplish that over recreating the previous wishing sigil.
Chris C

Post by Chris C »

Im truly lookin forward to buy plenty of these, especially the wishful one !!
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

The first "wishing" entity sigil will be available within a few days.
ROFERLI

Post by ROFERLI »

Blaze.ChaosMG wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:02 pm The first "wishing" entity sigil will be available within a few days.
Blaze, please, could you elaborate more on the Forum Servitor (wishing sigil)?
Ancient Civilizations, Energetic Healing, Magick, Radionics, Dowsing, Kinesiology, Psionic, Hypnosis, UFO,...
"The Truth Is Not For All Men But Only For Those Who Seek It!"
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

ROFERLI wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:19 pm
Blaze.ChaosMG wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:02 pm The first "wishing" entity sigil will be available within a few days.
Prior I created a servitor and posted he sigil for it on the old DW forum, members could then make request using intent and speaking an activation phrase while looking at the sigil, the servitor would then go about trying to manifest that desire.

I decided to restart that project but instead of creating servitors (can be a lengthy process), I decided to use existing entities/spirits. I'm currently only focusing on ones I've worked with and who already have extensive information readily available. I create a sigil for that spirit and empower it using associated rituals and finish by linking it to a passive trend comprised of the ritual so when you utilize the sigil, it becomes a stand-in for the ritual and all you need to do is make a request or follow one of the many practices that is common to that spirit/entity.
ROFERLI

Post by ROFERLI »

Blaze.ChaosMG wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:37 am
ROFERLI wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:19 pm
Prior I created a servitor ...is common to that spirit/entity.
Very interesting project!!!! I really want to see the result.

Few more questions:
Would it work like the RBE Pro?
The "spirits" are selected by their specific habilities (protection, healing, manifestation, etc)?
Once you finish it can be used for ANY "trend" or you create it just for ONE goal?
Ancient Civilizations, Energetic Healing, Magick, Radionics, Dowsing, Kinesiology, Psionic, Hypnosis, UFO,...
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

ROFERLI wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:19 pm Few more questions:
Would it work like the RBE Pro?
The "spirits" are selected by their specific habilities (protection, healing, manifestation, etc)?
Once you finish it can be used for ANY "trend" or you create it just for ONE goal?
Sort of, the RBEPro creates a very controlled environment for manifestation whereas these connect to and petitions for assistance from spirits/entities.

The entities I'm looking for should have a specific focus but still be viable for general use. Yes, you would be able to use it for any trend.
ROFERLI

Post by ROFERLI »

[/quote]

Sort of, the RBEPro creates a very controlled environment for manifestation whereas these connect to and petitions for assistance from spirits/entities.

The entities I'm looking for should have a specific focus but still be viable for general use. Yes, you would be able to use it for any trend.
[/quote]

Thank You for the eplanation. Now I got it. I hope I'll be able to eperiment with it.