Wealth trends

Any material related to Radionics, Psionics, magick, Healing or anything topic that you would like to discuss.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Magic Mike

Wealth trends

Post by Magic Mike »

A little more then two years ago I ran a simple wealth trend to generate wealth idea that can generate a waterfall of money. 3 nights later I had a vivid / lucid dream of me on a chess board but instead of chest pieces there were Diablo fantasy like characters. I knew this was my answer from the universe because 1: there was no game like that in the market and 2 I'm a software developer so I know how to put together it just takes a lot of time.

I ended up working on the project and designing how the game is going to be but then completely let it go last year since I thought no one would play it. 3 months ago a game called autochess comes out with the exact same concept and ends up having over 100mill download and millions of income coming in daily.

I just wanted to post this since it's a true story and some life lessons .

To say I dropped the ball on this one would be an understatement, it's more like I climbed up mount Everest and slammed it down.
Sunchild

Re: Wealth trends

Post by Sunchild »

Wow that's amazing. Maybe you can make another trend for getting waterfalls of ideas for making waterfalls of money :) By the way, mind sharing how you set up such a trend? Curious minds want to know.