Ice Storm-

Any material related to Radionics, Psionics, magick, Healing or anything topic that you would like to discuss.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

duckie

Ice Storm-

Post by duckie »

Hey everyone,
There's an ice storm expected to hit later today where I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Your thoughts and prayers would be appreciated. If anyone with a rad/chi/or paper device, I'd appreciate any trends you could set to lessen this storm as the last one in 2013 was devastating. Taking a shower in water that was about 3 degrees celsius made it impossible to breathe normally and ‎my nuts hurt so bad, I swear it felt like they were trying to force their way back inside my body!! I gained a new respect for people who go 'Polar dipping' with next to nothing on.‎
Thanks for your thoughts and good luck to everyone who may be in the path of this storm.
Regards,‎
Duckie‎
Reality Engineer

Re: Ice Storm-

Post by Reality Engineer »

My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Whatever the outcome, you can make it!

Please let us know how you do against this challenge! i myself have hurricanes in the past I dealt with. Mother Nature can be a bitch!
Fogger

Post by Fogger »

Are you okay? 😕
duckie

Post by duckie »

Hello all,

Thanks for asking if I was okay Fogger!‎ Reality Engineer said it, Mother nature can be a bitch!

Been busy-the ice storm moved out Monday past. It was quite bad,5"of snow, 80mm of rain, about 10"of ice pellets‎ which was so dense it was impossible to Shovel or clear. Sustained winds of 70km/hr and gusts up to 110km made the rain fall almost horizontally. I didn't lose power for long at all, but the rain was pounding a corner of the house that leaked in the past which we dug up,did water proofing and thought was fixed. I'm guessing the snow+ice build up was above the water proofing membrane and the constant rain just made for the ideal circumstances for the leaking to occur. I was up for almost 11 hours using my towels to soak up the water+wring it out manually and couldn't keep up as about half went into the basement where my apartment is. When it finally stopped completely I just collapsed on the cold wet floor and woke up 6 hours later. My hands were bloodied and so sore I couldn't even take off my clothes to shower until a day later.

I've been getting rid of most of my belongings as my bed, furniture and almost anything on the ground is damaged beyond repair. Still only 25% through the clean-up and it's SO overwhelming.‎

Of course, things could be worse-‎there wasn't any damage to the house, we didn't lose power for long and the huge tree beside my house didn't fall but should have as the stronger one beside it fell directly onto it and should've cause it to fall directly on the roof.

But it didn't, so until now-ive been so busy cleaning and angry+frustrated about the bad luck-i didn't look at the bigger picture and realize that a lot of people on the street had worse flooding and damage to property that relatively, I'm okay.

I believe this outcome should have been worse, but was mitigated by your thoughts and prayers.

So, a million thanks to Reality Engineer, Fogger and all those who gave their well intentioned energy, thoughts and prayers in response to my post. Really grateful beyond words! Thanks!!!!!
‎Duckie
Fogger

Post by Fogger »

Holy crap 😮 Glad you are okay. Geez.