2020 General News Thread

Any material related to Radionics, Psionics, magick, Healing or anything topic that you would like to discuss.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

2020 General News Thread

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Happy New Year. May you all be bless with health, wealth and happiness.

Clearings - starting from the 6th January, I'll be doing individual clearings once a day. You can apply in the clearings thread, they will be done in order. This won't be a group clearing but instead a full cleansing done one at a time. If you wish to participate and I don't already have your info please submit it to avoid delays.

Radionic Transmitters - there likely won't be any new ones this year, between the Phantom caster, Rbe Caster Advanced and Energy Transfer Plate, I think we have it covered, I might however release updates for either the Transfer Plate or Phantom Caster or both, we'll see. If I do make them, they'll be added to the existing product and be available to download for everyone that already has the originals.

Amplifier Sigils - I gave away a few copies of my own amplifier and since it is so fantastic, I see no reason to try and make a better one. The RBE/Pro and Psionic Cores will remain as the only ones available.

King Midas sigil - The original sigil was released in 2015 and an update in 2017, this year I'll be releasing a brand new version of the sigil based on experiments I've carried out for the past 9 months. This will be a compilation sigil of everything that had good results. I still need to gather some ingredients for the spell work involved before I can start working on it, owners of the current Midas sigils can expect it end February and latest mid March.

Ascension sigils - I'll be creating a very specialized sigil sometime within the next couple of months, it will be available for free but only on request, It is only meant for advanced practitioners with a strong spiritual base.

Forum servitor - some of you may remember I used to have a wishing sigil, I'm thinking to re-create that but it will require a significant amount of time so instead I was thinking of using existing entities instead, I'd appreciate some input on this from the members here before I proceed. You can post your thoughts in this thread.

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: 2020 General News Thread

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

I'll probably also be doing a complete overhaul of the 9 seeds of power sigils soon.

amarnath

Post by amarnath »

Happy New Year Blaze and everyone.

I agree we are well covered in the casters and amplifiers department. Though I wouldn't mind seeing an update to the Energy Transfer Plate.

I will look forward to the Ascension Sigil.

I personally wouldn't mind if you used existing entities to accomplish that over recreating the previous wishing sigil.

Chris C

Post by Chris C »

Im truly lookin forward to buy plenty of these, especially the wishful one !!