Shiva Protection Sigil

For experimentation and testing of new products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Shiva Protection Sigil

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Shiva Protection Sigil.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fogger

Re: Shiva Protection Sigil

Post by Fogger »

Hi Blaze is Curren! How would I use this sigil?
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Fogger wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:18 pm Hi Blaze is Curren! How would I use this sigil?
Hi, you only need to carry it, the sigil is created from a mantra ritual and needs to resonate with your bodies energy field which expands and becomes a protective field.
ROFERLI

Post by ROFERLI »

Hi Blaze, can we use it radionically?
Ancient Civilizations, Energetic Healing, Magick, Radionics, Dowsing, Kinesiology, Psionic, Hypnosis, UFO,...
"The Truth Is Not For All Men But Only For Those Who Seek It!"
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

ROFERLI wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:10 pm Hi Blaze, can we use it radionically?
Yes.
Garathuul

Post by Garathuul »

Hi dont want to sound like smartass but if anyone want to boost results from this sigil, try listening to Rudri Path while casting this sigil on Yourself, and focus on the fact that Lord Shiva is said to be God of both Devas and Asuras(Asuras are kind of like ''Demons'' in modern, western understanding) So all the ''evill'' forces cannot harm you in any way because Asuras(Vedic bad guys) source of power is also Lord Shiva.
Ps: I does not matter if you are a Hindu, or Christian or Pastafari, all that matter is that Yogis believed in Lord Shiva for literally thousands of years before Vedas was written, so that ''Egregore'' (Im not insulting Lord Shiva, just using Chaos Magic terms) is increadibly powerfull today, sure, there are more Christians now, but I honestly dont thing that a several avarage Joes and Catherins "Believe Power'' would compare to one Yogi who meditate on Lord Shiva several hours a DAY.
Yeah Yeah I reambled again but hey, we are the world biggest weirdos(for some at least ^^) So where I am supposed to talk to people about this, almost everyone I know is all about Sex, Football and Cars (Some gamers are also there), but till its like AI have more to say than those guys. Soo see You guys in the next ramble ^^