Money Magnet Audio Spell

For experimentation and testing of new products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Money Magnet Audio Spell

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

This audio spell is for attracting money.
Listen to it at least once daily. With or without headphones, preferably without and at a decent volume.
You can use it with chi-gens etc.
Results should take no longer than 5 days.
I would appreciate any feedback for future improvements, whether you got results or not. Nothing complicated, just what results you got and how you used it, like if you do something other than just listening to it, e.g. played through chi-gen or used while running a trend on....

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12Y5XS ... zxsvngOfGS

Money Magnet Audio Spell 2
Money Magnet II.jpg
Download the sigil above and the audio here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SvS6c ... wW84dp3qjp

Version 2 of the spell has been extended to 35 minutes however you don't have too listen to all of it, you can stop after any songs completion.
Also included is a sigil, it doesn't need to be printed, you can store it on your phone or even a sdcard/flash/pen drive etc. and it will still work as long as you have it on your person.
For best results; use the audio and sigil in unison.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Catweazle

Re: Money Magnet Audio Spell

Post by Catweazle »

I've been using this for a week now. I've been playing it through a harmonizer placed on a selfie as this has proven to be a very effective method for me to transfer energy/frequencies from morphic fields/mp3's to myself. So far no discernible results. Will keep trying though
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Catweazle wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:30 pm I've been using this for a week now. I've been playing it through a harmonizer placed on a selfie as this has proven to be a very effective method for me to transfer energy/frequencies from morphic fields/mp3's to myself. So far no discernible results. Will keep trying though
Thank you for the feedback, I'm going to need a lot more from everyone using the audio. My goal is to eventually craft a combo audio spell/sigil that will produce consistent results for everyone, this is the start of a massive undertaking and I welcome any input in the form of feedback or suggestions that will bring me closer to the perfect money manifestation tool. That is my goal for this year. I hope everyone contributes towards this projects success.
theolka

Post by theolka »

I use it more than a week with earphones on bike ride, while driving and operating a machine. I must say that I really like the music and during the bike ride i was feel a big push for riding more. About the money now, 2€ on a lucky game, another 2€ again on lucky game and 2€ on the road.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

theolka wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:28 pm I use it more than a week with earphones on bike ride, while driving and operating a machine. I must say that I really like the music and during the bike ride i was feel a big push for riding more. About the money now, 2€ on a lucky game, another 2€ again on lucky game and 2€ on the road.
Thank You as well, lets keep the info train moving, I'm hoping to have enough info to work with by mid April so that I can start the next version.
aley1983

Post by aley1983 »

Hi, the first time I used it, I ended up thinking about a friend while it was playing. Within 20secs of it finishing I get a message from that friend saying that they won 16 euros on a scratch card

I've tried it personally since then but not really had much result. Love the energy though and sense the aura becoming magnetic towards money,

I wonder how much of it is to do with the post mercury retrograde energy?
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

I tried the music for a few days, in my car on the way to work, Like the music but not much luck to report
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Thank You (aley1983, Liquidlogik) for your feedback. I think I may have been too ambitious with the audio and strayed a little too far from my usual methods. I will revisit the construction method and hopefully we'll have a better showing in with the next version.

What do you guys think about the duration, should I keep it at about 20 minutes or make it longer/shorter?
Catweazle

Post by Catweazle »

I like the music and 20 minutes is great for me. If the file would be shorter it would probably become tedious a bit too fast when listening on repeat.
Traveler

Post by Traveler »

used it, on loop, as audio input, inside old rad machine w/orgone generator. Won $100 right off the bat, on random scratch card, that I don't normally play.
For next week, I will try it on working operation, and also a new harmonizer, which I have had to relocate to the car, until I can adjust to it's energy, and report back.