The Ascension Seat Sigil

For experimentation and testing of new products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Reality Engineer

The Ascension Seat Sigil

Post by Reality Engineer »

Blaze,

Do you have instructions on the how to use the Ascension Seat Sigil available?
Or better still, any good source to research the Ascension Seats?

Thanks in Advance.
PleiadianHealer

Re: The Ascension Seat Sigil

Post by PleiadianHealer »

This is one of my original post's from the XM forum. I was the first person to introduce the ascension seat's and I'm happy to see they are still being talked about!
----------------------------------------------

In the book "The Complete Ascension Manual" by Dr. Joshua David Stone, he lists ascension seats that were given to him by the Ascended Masters. I'm going to list these 14 plus seats, so anyone can try them. What happens is that as soon as you invoke the seat your spiriual body is transfered to the location in a fraction of a second, with the help of your Higher-Self, and you'll feel energy usually entered into your feet and also other parts of your body. This energy can sometimes be felt in very subtle ways as vibrations or tingling sensations....etc.

One of the Ascension Seats is located in Telos (seat J.), and for some reason I used to like to use this particular seat alot when I first read the book. I think I was drawn to this seat because of some pastlife experiences and also some present life agreements to make more people aware of Telos. So this is where it all started for me, with my direct experiences of Telos.

All you need to do to use these seats is put the words "I now intend to go to...." in the front of the sentence, for example the first seat would be " I now intend to go to the golden chamber of Melchizedek in the universal core". Just saying this once or twice outloud will get you there, then you just sit back and allow the energies to pulse through you, which should last somewhere around 15-20 min.

You can invoke these seats throughout the day, while doing your normal chores. I invoke them while driving, watching TV, in meditation, while walking or hiking in the woods, while waiting on line at the grocery store, and even before I go to bed at night. You can use these seats anytime you wish and still get all the great benefits as if you were sitting in meditation. Some of the practical things you'll feel afterwards is more energy throughout the day to get things done. I always notice an upswing in my energy when use several seats throughout the day.

Dr. Stone has this to say about the seats:

"These fourteen seats are, in my opinion, truely one of the golden keys to achieving and completing your ascension. Use them as much as possible. All you have to do is ask very simply in meditation to be taken to the ascension seat of your choosing and you are instantly there in your spiritual body. You will immediately feel a subtle and sometimes not-so-subtle spiritual current running through your entire four-body (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual) system. The ascension seats will help to strengthen your grid system, revitalize your molecules, build your Light quotient and accelerate your ascension."

Here are the seats:

A. The golden chamber of Melchizedek in the universal core.

B. Lenduce's ashram ascension seat at the galactic level.

C. The ascension seat in Melchoir's ashram in the galactic core.

D. The ascension seat in the solar core in the chamber of Helios.

E. The ascension seat in Shamballa, the home of Sanat Kumara.

F. The ascension seat on the Arcturian spacecraft called the Light Synthesis Chamber.

G. The ascension seat in Table Mountain, Wyoming, called the Atomic Accelerator.

H. The ascension seat in the Great Pyramid of Giza in the King's chamber.

I. The ascension seat in Mt. Shasta.

J. The ascension seat in Telos, the undergound city one mile below Mt. Shasta.

K. The ascension seat on Commander Ashtar's ship.

L. The ascension seat in Africa in an underground exterrestrial craft.

M. The ascension seat in the center of the middle Earth in Melchizedek's Golden Chamber.

N. The ascension seat is Serapis Bey's ascension retreat in Luxor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Three more ascension seats which are really great but not listed in Dr. Stone's first book are:

O. Lord of Pleiadies ascension seat on the Pleiadies.

P. Love seat of Sai Baba.

Q. Babaji's cave of immortal bliss.

If you wish to go to these seats, you would say something like " I now intend to go to Sai Baba's love seat"

This particular seat is very interesting rather than just ascension energy Sai Baba also choose's to pulse high vibrational love and joy through you. If you're feeling down or depressed this seat can really help in big ways. I've used it countless times when I felt I needed more love or just wanted to feel wonderful.

These last 3 seats are some of my favorites, I hope everyone gets a chance to sample them. By all means, choose the seats that seem to really jump out at you, and even if you don't have any favorites, you can just start at the top the list and work your way down, as time goes by. You can use these seats all day long and even use just one in particular over and over. Getting creative with the seats is allowed too, so follow your intuition when using them.
PleiadianHealer

Post by PleiadianHealer »

This is another one of my post's from the XM forum, this is from 2010.

--------------------------------------------

Here are 3 Ascension techniques I've used in the past and I'm going to start using them again. These techniques I had taped to my computer monitor and would say them on a daily basis while using my computer.
I got them from the book "The Complete Ascension Manual" by Dr. Joshua David Stone.

One morning I remembered that Dr. Stone said you could use all 3 at the same time and decided to try this. I said the first one then waited 60 seconds, then used the 2nd one and waited 60 seconds then said the 3rd.

Right after that I felt a huge boost of energy as all 3 invocations raised my vibrational rate. This is a great thing to do if you need an extra burst of energy anytime during the day. I hope many here try this and report back. These are some of the most easy to do and "cutting edge" techniques to raise ones vibrations. You can actually feel this taking place. The benefits of these techniques are really incredible!

Say these invocations at least once out loud. If you don't feel anything repeat the invocation 3 times in a row. When I first started I used to say them out loud 3 times, and could feel the energy right away. Experiment with the number of times you need to say them, before you really feel something.

1. I now call forth a light shower from Arch Angel Metatron, the Mahatma and Melchizedek.

2. I now call on Arch Angel Metatron for a 100% Light quotient increase.

3.I now call forth to my own mighty I AM Presence the spinning of all my electrons at the same frequency as the electrons of the Ascended Masters.
Reality Engineer

Post by Reality Engineer »

PleiadianHealer,

Wow! Thank you for the butt-load of information!
Blaze07 had just created a new sigil located here https://sellfy.com/p/UGrN.

Would these instructions work with this?
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

PleiadianHealer wrote:This is one of my original post's from the XM forum. I was the first person to introduce the ascension seat's and I'm happy to see they are still being talked about!
Thank you for the info PH.
Your post were among the reference material I was supplied with by the person who requested this sigil and i keeping with your request from XM post, I won't charge for it.

The sigil currently available, It's success will determine whether or not I make a completed version to include all the seats, it will also be available at no affixed value.

The book itself is available on kindle for anyone that's interested in reading it.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

Reality Engineer wrote:Would these instructions work with this?
Yes, the sigil contains an imprint of me invoking the seats using a similar process as is described and should make using it with the invocations more profound.

Primarily I made it so that you only need to carry the sigil or transmit the sigils energy/programming. It is very important that you not use external energy sources as it would most likely contaminate the purity of the energies associated with the seats.