Wealth/abundance sigil

For experimentation and testing of new products

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

LiquidlogiK

Re: Wealth/abundance sigil

Post by LiquidlogiK »

So here's some results that I'm aware of since abundance can come in various way I think.

It took few days before notcing something

A friend of mine took the bill at restaurant and not a tiny one, he's really not that kind of person usally and there's no special event to justify that.

Had good intuition with sport betting like in a way that a choose team that I don't really care about without really analysing situation. (I was able to forget about the ticket easily for this one and I think that's the key)

But when I try to get focussed result, I think I tend to self sabotage the outcome with my subcounscious.

I do the ritual x1 daily and cary few copies of the sigil in my wallet.
trill_777

Post by trill_777 »

I agree with the poster above I believe abundance comes in many different ways. I haven't seen an increase in money come my way so far, but I have had people offer to buy me things & get me gifts. I am in between jobs now & haven't earned any money because I can't work because I'm out of town caring for a sick family member now. I was recently hired as a club promoter in vegas where I normally reside shortly after I received the sigil. I am allowed by the manager to use social media to atrract customers since I'm out of town to see if I can make money & a lot of other promoters do this anyways. I have had potential customers contact me but they always end up getting stolen by other promoters from different night clubs or dont purchase passes for clubs so I dont get paid. Because of this I haven't had any sales or income from this since using the sigil but then again this is a commission based job. I need to actually be there in Vegas to make this job work better so I plan to move back this summer. I think this sigil is really meant for people who have a steady income stream coming in already & want to get more money. I'm glad I got to try this out even though I haven't had a big result just yet. I will say though, I have a had an abundance of ideas to make money & the urge to start a business on top of people wanting to buy me things & get me gifts for my bday so far. I am going to get back into dj'ing so I am going start a dj business this summer. Someone close to me bought me a key piece of equipment for my birthday that I need for this business which is my dj controller so that is helpful. I consider that to be apart of this abundance from the sigil I'm suppose to receive but I haven't been able to use this along with the rest of the equipment I need yet to actually earn money.
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

So far for me no major gain but like I said earlier many little gain with lottery.

Some opportunity, an old friend tried to convince me really hard to join an m-l-m things ( I didn't feel it so I decline)
An old student job ask me for help with very good condition but it didn't match with my main job schedule
(This in the same week and are related to people that I didn't see for long time)

I Hope to see more review, we were supposed to be 20 in this ;)

I dont own the psionic core but is there anyone who tried to use with it?
madladboris

Post by madladboris »

Hey Blaze, would you make this one public now?