Review: Xtrememind Cosmic Abundance

Your take on Psionic Magick products. Make it objective please.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

laptop123

Review: Xtrememind Cosmic Abundance

Post by laptop123 »

I purchased Xtrememind's cosmic abundance 48 hours ago.

It has a 60 day money back guarantee - something essential in this line of product in my opinion.

Most of us have seen many products make all sorts of claims and promises that rarely deliver. Some businesses operate on the concept that not 100% of people will ask for a refund... So the remaining 10% (as an example) is where they make their money.

I am just over half way through the 30 page book, and I must say the contents is rather unexpected, but very interesting! I was able to make a rather quick mental shift that is giving me a great reduction in anxiety (which then helps me manifest other things).

And yes, so far it is pretty much effortless (the biggest thing involved). I will give more feedback in a week or so when I have practiced the concepts more.

No visible change in my abundance yet (i havent even finished the book), but man i feel better.

Edit:
Yikes! Part of this document is word for word identical to this page:
http://www.powerfullywealthy.com/wealth ... g-secrets/
So the question is, who copied who?
nagacore

Re: Review: Xtrememind Cosmic Abundance

Post by nagacore »

Any experience with other XM products? Considering the VIP patron club, $5 entry fee.
So the question is, who copied who?
Joe claims he runs a larger network of websites and businesses. Wouldn’t surprise me if he cannibalizes a lot of products and services by selling the same content under a new wrapper elsewhere.
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

I have had quite a number of their products since 2009 I think. This is the first time I buy something in quite a few years. They are usually legit, however I think they have nearly abandoned Xtrememind for other things.

Their forum was part of the heartbeat for them I think, and their new forum is just terrible.
Wonderland

Post by Wonderland »

I remember seeing this book a couple of years ago.

Neither of them copied the other. This is how it works -

The original book, and the rights to resell it, can be purchased here:

http://master-resale-rights.com/index.p ... +abundance

You'll also have access to the 'sales page'/product description to use: http://master-resale-rights.com/images/ ... 697--1.jpg

Anyway - once you've purchased this - you can change the title, cover, product description, whatever else ... and sell it for whatever price you want.

For example, someone else is selling the same book (with the same description) on Amazon, over here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Effortless-Abu ... B01AGDKEEW

I hope that helps.
LATEST ARTICLE

The Magic of Hypersigils: Manifesting Your Desires through Symbol and Story
https://extraoddinary.com/hypersigils
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

Wow! Thanks for pointing that out.

Looks like they paid $7, while they sold it for a heck of a lot more! Buggers!
nagacore

Post by nagacore »

$30 profit. Now I'm skeptical of their other products/services.
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

I asked about this, this was the response:
The book had been written by Joey and two other internet marketers years ago. Then the master resale rights were granted to other companies.
Magic Mike

Post by Magic Mike »

This is like the saying. Good Artists Copy; Great Artists Steal. Joey Drops bomb products of his own but he also makes millions off affiliate marketing.

That book was straightthough, I think Joey really followed the motto of it and is why xm forum went to shit.
I wonder if all the sales you see on their page is real though? Its like every 10 secs someone bought something for thousands of dollars...
I think this is the only forum I can share my metaphysical experience with people that is left, every other forum is dead or just a bunch of noobies that I wish I could share them knowledge of where the occult gems is at but I fear I could break trust of the Universal consciences of the law of silence(not to share personal experience the Universe has blessed you with)
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

I am confident the sales popups are very much fake.

The fact that the website is so full of adverts typically mean they arent really making money...
nagacore

Post by nagacore »

The sales are fake, a bush league tactic. The community is on life support from what I gathering Joe's VIP club (just a patreon) has 20 people and the active ones are complaining about spells they were promised.