Radionics Booster Extreme Pro

All available product by Blaze

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Radionics Booster Extreme Pro

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

RBE Pro Cover.png
The sigil is comprised of several layers of intent and a powerful energy flow. A major improvement over its predecessor.
Included is a transmission plate that can be used to focus the RBEPro's energy.

A tool with endless possibilities:
Use sigil as a universal trend in Rad software
Enhance your hypnosis tracks.
Boost any and all radionics devices.
Boost the efficiency of your radionics software.
Give any Sigil a kick in the pants.
Use audio spells without the need for an external chi-gen

And that barely even scratches the surface of what this magickal tool is capable of.
The perfect tool for anyone without a chi-gen.

This is a multipurpose tool that can be used for virtually anything psionic/magick related.

Also included is a audio track called "Manifestation Music" and can be used to accelerate any trend, not just those used with the RBEPRO but also the RBE, RBE Casters, Astro Casters or any other manifestation tool you might have.

All my products contains energetic programing that protects it from unauthorized use.

https://sellfy.com/p/QWd6/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Re: Radionics Booster Extreme Pro

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

If the users of the Origional RBE don't mind, could you post some ways you use or have used the RBE.
j182razor

Post by j182razor »

I have used the original RBE with other radionic software, as a stand alone caster, I have combined the images and printed it as a sigil (then carried it around), that's about it. By the way which would you recommend more the phantom caster or RBE pro. Both seem to be useful to me with a little overlap so I guess I am trying to find out which one I should look at getting first lol. And how do each of these compare to the original RBE?
aley1983

Post by aley1983 »

I use the RBE for Jobet's audio spells and other energy and prayer mp3s.
Also, I use it to broadcast sigils or homeopathic remedies to myself or family members. I set the RBE as a wallpaper and open the sigil or remedy and then open a picture of the target on top of that and the energy is immediately noticeable
When I meditate I also open them up on my computer screen and it helps me focused and centered.
There are 3 versions of RBE. For me, the first one is useful for physical issues. The second for things like love or emotional healing and the third is useful for more spiritual work
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

j182razor wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:03 am By the way which would you recommend more the phantom caster or RBE pro. Both seem to be useful to me with a little overlap so I guess I am trying to find out which one I should look at getting first lol.
If you had to pick one, since you have the original RBE, I'd say go with the Phantom Caster, all it's components were individually charged and programmed before being embedded in the diagram, after which it was programmed as a whole. In terms of power, ability and efficacy, it is not lacking. The only downside is that unlike my previous casters, it can not be edited digitally but can still be used digitally.
j182razor wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:03 amAnd how do each of these compare to the original RBE?
The only thing the RBE PRO has in common with the original is the idea behind it. The RBE Pro has way more power, completely new programming with the focus being to produce satisfactory results, a potent protection field to negate repercussion and compared to the original is vastly superior in terms of efficacy.
Anderson

Post by Anderson »

RBE Pro with what can be compared in power? Perhaps with radionic machine? Is it possible to achieve with the help of RBE Pro visible result? Did someone have a successful experience? Answer please