Top 10 Ways To Get Better Organized

Any material related to Radionics and Psionics only.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

ROFERLI

Top 10 Ways To Get Better Organized

Post by ROFERLI »

Organization is a skill that takes time and effort. With the New Year quickly approaching, many are thinking of ways to elevate their organizational skills.

Whether it’s investing in a new planner or honing in on new habits, organization is needed to live an effective life.

If you’re looking to enhance your organization skills and get a firm grasp on the New Year, consider these 10 tips that will help you get your life together and develop positive habits.

1. Set a Goal

Goal setting is the first step to getting organized. By creating your own set of priorities, you’re eliminating what doesn’t serve you and welcoming positive energy.

The trick here is to start with small, attainable goals as opposed to one major one. This will help you eliminate feeling overwhelmed and allow you to celebrate small victories.

2. Hold Yourself Accountable

It’s easy to miss the gym or slack off on your passion project when there aren’t any real consequences to your actions. Instead of leaving your progress up to chance, hold yourself accountable to actually doing what you set out to do. This will help you to stick to your schedule and stay organized.

3. Reward Yourself

In order to meet your goals and stay motivated, you have to reward yourself. Celebrate even the smallest of victories and reward yourself with self-care “treats” when you meet your goals. This will keep you excited about your goals and tempted to continue.

4. Set Alarms

One of the best ways to stay on top of your to-do list is to set alarms. Whether it’s on your phone or setting traditional alarm clocks, having that little reminder will help you stay on track. Set your bill schedule, deadlines and other important information so you can always stay in the know.

5. Invest In a Planner

Planners have become all the rage. People use them as scrapbooks, journals and more. Keep your life organized by investing in a good planner. This will give you a visual of what you need to accomplish. You can write out your feelings, create monthly vision boards and keep track of your events. Writing out your responsibilities will give you clarity that’s unmatched.

6. Declutter

Trying to stay organized in a cluttered space is counterproductive. In fact, it can bring about more stress than you initially intended. Start this New Year off right by cleaning out all forms of clutter you may have.

Throw away old clothes, items and junk that’s simply holding you back. This will help you develop your mental strength and stay organized.

7. Create a Monthly Goal

Each month provides an opportunity for a new start. Take advantage of this gift by setting goals you can meet. If you noticed that you struggled with productivity last month, make that a priority this month. It even helps to create vision boards with your monthly goals illustrated on them. This will help you to stay on track in the coming months.

8. Practice Saying No

One of the biggest hurdles to sticking to your personal schedule is getting caught up in other tasks. For example, Wednesdays are your designated gym days. However, your friends want to go out for drinks after work on Wednesday night. You haven’t been sticking to your schedule and it’s impacting your mental health.

What do you do? Well, start by learning how to put yourself first and say no. Distractions, whether positive or negative, can throw you off of your schedule. This can make you feel disorganized and anxious. Learn how to say no and not feel guilty about it.

9. Wake up Earlier

If you challenge yourself to wake up 15-30 minutes earlier each day, you’ll be amazed at how much you can accomplish. Doing this will give you the opportunity to get done everything you intended and start the day with a fresh mind.

10. Prepare For the Day The Night Before

We’ve all been there- rushing to get everything together while still trying to make appointments on time. The best way to alleviate those rushed feelings is to prepare for your days the night before. Lay your clothes out, pack your lunch and get your items ready before bed. This will make your morning routine seamless and enjoyable.

Of course, since we are a Radionic/Psionic/Magick community I could not finish this post without sharing some of the resources I use in order to make my things get done.

So here I you give you some Affirmations, Radionics Rates and some "Long Numbers" that you can apply/broadcast on your Normal Radionc Machines or Paper Radionics Machines.

The Long Numbers you read from left to right and repeat the reading 7 times. Do it for 5 days 5 times a day. At the end of 5 days read them twice a day for another 5 days then you can read them only once a day for 5 days. You can also stick the Long Numbers (facing inward) on a bottle of water (1 liter) for drinking. Just let it stand to charge the water 8 hours. You can then hold this bottle to absorb the energy or drink it.

For the Radionic Rates, note that there are (-) negative and (+) positive rates. When broadcasting the negative rates put the dials of your machines to (0) zero since what we want is to eliminate the problem. When using the positive rates put the dials to (100) one hundred, since what we want is to add/balance this frequency in our energetic body. A Wound must be cleaned before adding the medicine, right? Here is the same principle! If you use a Paper Radionic Machine and have Blaze's sigils you can add them in one of the Trends and add aswell the numbers given below.

Dowse or just pick the one(s) that suits better your situation. Here they are:

Long Numbers:

Improve Success in My Creative World: 87582743568
Hopelessness: 86964
Energy Boost: 888888888
Increase Confidence: 88325627437
Increase Motivation: 42374658678

Radionic Negative Rates:
Procrastination(-): -1094
Laziness(-): -10296
Apathy(-): 38.3-99.3

Radionic Positive Rates:
Laziness(+): 27-26.3
Apathy(+): 400-200
Confidence(+): 90845
Mental Alertness(+): 44479
Enthusiasm(+): 60961
To Improve Attitude(+): 010-450

Affirmations:
I Know That Life Is For Me.
I Choose To Live My Life Now.

Getting organized is definitely a challenge, but a fulfilling one. Make your 2019 great by implementing these helpful tips into your daily routine. You’ll begin to feel more organized and prepared for everything that comes your way.

Roferli
PEACE
Love Is The Answer

Ancient Civilizations, Energetic Healing, Magick, Radionics, Dowsing, Kinesiology, Psionic, Hypnosis, UFO,...
"The Truth Is Not For All Men But Only For Those Who Seek It!"