easyrad + blaze stuff

Any material related to Radionics and Psionics only.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

LiquidlogiK

easyrad + blaze stuff

Post by LiquidlogiK »

Hi, I've finally get in with easyrad in last couple weeks.(I know i'm late with this one) I've tried cybershaman.. ultrapsionic but this one is by far the more convenient/easiest that I've had the opportunity to work with.

I want to share a good setup that I did with this app

Target: My picture with my DOB on it

(all the stuff below is from blaze )

1st symbol "Become irresistible to others"
extra boost symbol "lovelust 2015"
2nd extra boost "RAD booster v1"

Wish/Trand "I attract womans like a magnet"

energy infusion mp3 as background music

and a little extra.. moonshadow's quandtum grid as a wallpaper.

Honestly now, that's in my top 3 setup to go hanging out at night :D
trill_777

Re: easyrad + blaze stuff

Post by trill_777 »

So how is it working so far? What kind of results have u had on the be irresistible to others & attract women like a magnet?
Banky1

Post by Banky1 »

Yep! I second that was this setup any good? I know you probably thought is was
good enough to share but please specify success rate !
Thanks
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

Honestly I really get more attention that I used to get. In a night club situation.. More eyes contact.. Girls are more chatty they also have an easy laughing and get friendly faster. I even notice more girls opening the discussion. Feeling like a beacon in a crowd, girls come closer for no reason. I can notice also more shyness from them without any reason. I considere my self as a normal guy.

In comparaison with astrocaster( that I really love specially the venus circuit) I feel this setup is more equal.. or linear in the reaction of other people.

As for the succes rate it's hard to figure it out since I don't have any goal in mind while running this trend. In resume, it give you a lot of opportunity if your not shy to open a case But.. It won't close the deal for you ;)

Do you guys have any good setup to share?
Magic Mike

Post by Magic Mike »

Hey Liquid,
Thanks for the post! Attraction trends are on my top favorites to go out with and have a interesting experience. Question, what is the 1st symbol "Become irresistible to others" ? I couldn't find it anywhere on this forum
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

Magic Mike wrote:Hey Liquid,
Thanks for the post! Attraction trends are on my top favorites to go out with and have a interesting experience. Question, what is the 1st symbol "Become irresistible to others" ? I couldn't find it anywhere on this forum
Hi Magic Mike
You may find it here in a package with 8 sigils : https://sellfy.com/p/OnjP/
(I didn't play much with the others for now)

Hope you'll get good results ;)
Magic Mike

Post by Magic Mike »

I wonder, do you think Jobet super charm audio spell will work with this also instead of playing the energy infusion?
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

Any energy music will do, I just pick the first one avaible on my computer for energy bulding but..

About Jobet Spell
These spells are compiled from various grimoires of Philippine Folk Magick and each of them feature several Power Phrases, all proven throughout the centuries to be efficacious and powerful. According to the books that they come from, they are normally uttered in thought only because some have the tendency to injure certain unseen spirits and elementals who cannot bear to hear the names of God that are called out in these spells.Thus, they are perfect for use in Radionic machines that do not produce sound....

So.. I don't think it's a good idea to play this thru your computer's speakers while easyrad running :geek:

It's probably better to ask this to the sellers for more info.
Jobet's stuff is now avaible there, the owner is a longtime collaborator with XM.
http://seductionmagicflow.com/meta-mind ... ic-spells/

My experience with his track is very limited..I just used "Ultra Luck and Wealth Spell" few time in the past via an audio rad box and I felt really weird at the time it run up.. so I stopped and I cant give you a real review about it.

But It would be nice to hear your experience with the "super charm spell" :D 8-)
Artisan

Post by Artisan »

I take it that you're using this easyrad; http://www.healingmodes.com/free-stuff.html

I was wondering, is this the best one on the market for this price? I am looking to purchase a software rad program.
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

Artisan wrote:I take it that you're using this easyrad; http://www.healingmodes.com/free-stuff.html

I was wondering, is this the best one on the market for this price? I am looking to purchase a software rad program.
Yes that exact one, I suggest that you try the free version that is almost a full version (without booster option)

Try some basic trend like "I have lot of energy today" + energy/healing sigil

I think that other computer software of this kind is way more pricey and this one is really easy to set-up.