Glory tag

for help with dowsing, manifesting etc.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

madladboris

Glory tag

Post by madladboris »

Dreamweaver has a very popular field called "reach for the stars- glory" or simoly the glory tag. It's a complex field but the most important for any mortal human I believe. If you could make one similar and stronger to that, it would really be awesome since he hasn't got it up in his new store, yet.
Regards.
Garathuul

Re: Glory tag

Post by Garathuul »

Hi i Can tell You from my experience that the tag had worked but such a power Can be a burden in a sense I have come to realization that I will never be able to knows everything I want do I have switched to Best Path in Life+ Intercession. Its really like a Glory Path - You dont have to do the thinking, its a short cut in a sense. While wearing Glory tag I have had na aim of " I want everything I desire but i'm a way that dosent harm menor my family" later in s Trance the Glory tag told me to także it of, give it to family member and wear Best Path + Intercession myself. The Glory tag work and it works great but when You come to realization that well everything is possibile You Can hurt yourself+ there is no gettong around Karma its not like You are above it. When I was having "immoral" aims my necklace would broke or I would have forgot to take the Field with me etc etc and in such moments Karma was coming to me all at once. Best Path is not only cheaper but also safer and easier choice
madladboris

Re: Glory tag

Post by madladboris »

Hi Garathuul,
I've sent you a message, please have a look.
Thank you.