Lucid Dream Sigil??

for help with dowsing, manifesting etc.

Moderators: PleiadianHealer, Admin

NightFlight

Lucid Dream Sigil??

Post by NightFlight »

I'd love to have something like that. I'd definitely buy it if it worked at all.
Magic Mike

Re: Lucid Dream Sigil??

Post by Magic Mike »

why lucid dream if you can astral travel?
LiquidlogiK

Post by LiquidlogiK »

I think thats a good idea there's plenty of possibility with lucid dream. Like auto-learn in this state on a particular topic.

There are some crowdfunded projects about a bluetooth headbands+EEG that try to help you with this. I guess it will become a very popular topic in the next couple months

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ar ... =discovery

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iw ... nav_search
Blaze.ChaosMG
Site Admin

Post by Blaze.ChaosMG »

NightFlight wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:51 am I'd love to have something like that. I'd definitely buy it if it worked at all.
Hi NightFlight.

I will have the sigil ready by the end of next week.
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

Brain-Sync also has a subliminal recording for lucid dreaming (with theta tones i think).

Their stuff is usually good and starts working on the first day of use often (where others are usually slower).
NightFlight

Post by NightFlight »

laptop123 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:02 am Brain-Sync also has a subliminal recording for lucid dreaming (with theta tones i think).

Their stuff is usually good and starts working on the first day of use often (where others are usually slower).
I tried that one , actually, for about 10 days. It didn't really work for me, and it made my head feel weird

I noticed Dreamweaver on enlightenedstates is selling a lucid dreaming pendant, but it's $180...not sure how effective his stuff is. Reviews are scarce.
Last edited by NightFlight on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NightFlight

Post by NightFlight »

Magic Mike wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:25 pm why lucid dream if you can astral travel?
Well, for one thing, just in my experience- lucid dreams last longer.

TBH I think lucid dreaming and astral travel aren't 2 totally different things.
Magic Mike

Post by Magic Mike »

NightFlight wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:45 pm
Magic Mike wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:25 pm why lucid dream if you can astral travel?
Well, for one thing, just in my experience- lucid dreams last longer.

TBH I think lucid dreaming and astral travel aren't 2 totally different things.

yea I agree, lucid dreaming is pretty cool. I got interested in it by reading from cosmicmasters blogs, he writes a lot of interesting things being able to controlling your dreams. You can read his stuff here: http://cosmicmaster.com/cgi-bin/news/ma ... s&start=10

He sells a mp4 video called dream matrix but charges to much so I havnt tried it.

I think best option right now is Dreamweavers lucid dream mp3 for $15 dollars if you havnt tried it yet before buying his field.
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

NightFlight wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:44 pm
laptop123 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:02 am Brain-Sync also has a subliminal recording for lucid dreaming (with theta tones i think).

I tried that one , actually, for about 10 days. It didn't really work for me, and it made my head feel weird

I noticed Dreamweaver on enlightenedstates is selling a lucid dreaming pendant, but it's $180...not sure how effective his stuff is. Reviews are scarce.
Sounds like something is wrong. I had results on the very first day, and any time i use it. Are you sure you are using suitable earphones at a suitable volume? Also, perhaps dont use the one with brainwave entrainment - just the one with pure subliminals.
laptop123

Post by laptop123 »

laptop123 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:27 pm
NightFlight wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:44 pm

Sounds like something is wrong. I had results on the very first day, and any time i use it. Are you sure you are using suitable earphones at a suitable volume? Also, perhaps dont use the one with brainwave entrainment - just the one with pure subliminals (in case you are sensitive to brainwave entrainment).